Huawei introduced 10 new Wi-Fi 6 access point (AP) models to help enterprises step into the fully wireless campus era.
The flagship AirEngine 8760 AP delivers an air-interface data rate of up to 10.75 Gbps.
Huawei said its AirEngine Wi-Fi 6 series is positioned for:
- High-density terminal access scenarios, such as office spaces, conference rooms, stadiums, terminal buildings, and stations
- High-definition (HD) video application scenarios, such as Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality (VR/AR) teaching and 4K/8K video conferencing
- Campus-wide mobile production scenarios, such as Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) robots
- IoT and Wi-Fi convergence scenarios, such as shopping malls, supermarkets, and smart campuses
- Outdoor public network service scenarios, such as plazas and streets